Business Cards Help Make an Impression
It’s been said you never get second chance to make a good first impression. Experts say it only takes less than seventeen seconds to make a first impression.
So, how to make a great first impression in business?
What many entrepreneurs and new small business owners in particular do not realize the importance of image. Your company’s image is inexorably linked to your brand. It also determines your credibility in the mind of new clients, and establishes the value of your products and services.
I believe that the most powerful marketing tool of a company is a professional looking business card.
Your business card often is the first impression a prospective customer has of your company. It is what people will remember you by after you leave.
Tips to Make Your Business Cards Stand Out
- Design a custom business card to match your brand.
* Design a card that’s visually representative of your business. Also include your company logo.
* Choose the color, typeface, image and graphics, size that are worth acceptable. Tip: every card that has red on it stood out.
* An original, unique card will help you stand out more than any template ever will.
- Put the right information on your card to make it completely informative and useful.
* The business card designing has to be very much clear in the message it carries. The business purpose has to be clear to the viewers and they need to understand how helpful will be your business in their need.
- Quality printing
* Print your business card on thick paper with a nice “feel.” Find a unique texture that will make your card stand out from the rest and is pleasing to the touch.
* Don’t use cheap, thin paper. The recipient will wonder about the quality of your product or service.
* Having a good business card produced does not necessarily mean pulling out a lot of cash. There are a lot of business cards cheap online printing services available in the market that can still give you the quality that you are looking for.
Follow these tips and your own good judgment to create business cards that sell. And always ensure to make your business cards very memorable and very distinctive. Remember, your business card creates a huge impact in the success of your business.