Eye Care Tips
Eye is the most sensitive and the most beautiful part of our body. Eye needs lots of care and attention, especially in this hectic life style. Spending most of hours in front of computer systems, and with so much pollution in the atmosphere, eyes-related disease, poor vision, and irritation in eyes have become common. Today it has become very important for everyone to give proper care and attention to this delicate sense organ to keep it healthy and beautiful.
Given below are some eye care tips for beautiful and attractive eyes.
- Dip a cotton pad in a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eyecup.
- Dip a pad of cotton wool in rose water to which 2-3 drops of Castor oil is mixed. Place these soaked pads on the eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Eye burns and other problems will be reduced.
- Splash the eyes with a weak n very liter tea solution, thoroughly strained and cooled for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place Cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution for an hour on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes and relax.
- You may also try the premier dea sea eye serum that will help reduces the appearance of wrinkles and smoothes skin.
Take care of your eyes by practising good eye care habits when reading or using the computer. Be aware of the following:
- Spend less time on unnecessary near work – activities that require you to focus on small details or are done very close to to your eyes
- Let your eyes rest after every 30-40 minutes of near work.
- Sit in a correct and comfortable posture when you are at your desk.
- Ensure there is sufficient ambient lighting in the room.
- Maintain an eye distance of 30-40cm away from your reading materials.
- If your desk surface is too reflective (e.g. glass), cover it with a less reflective material.
- Ensure that there is even illumination on reading materials.
- Invest in a table lamp which reduces glare while providing ample lighting.
- When using table lamp at night, ensure that the room’s main light is turned on,too. Too much contrast in lighting will cause eyes to tire easily.
- The head of your table lamp should be installed above your line of vision to avoid direct glare.