HDTV is Better Than Analog TV
My husband and I are planning to buy a new TV. I was hoping we will get a cheaper analog TV, but my husband prefers an High Definition Television or HDTV.
I’m not that meticulous when it comes to picture quality, but my husband is excessively concerned with details. He explained to me the advantageds of HDTV over Analog TV and SDTV.
• Getting your views from a wider screen
• Getting amazing detail in the functionality
• Receiving your broadcast with a Dolby Digital Surround Sound output.
• Getting an improved quality playback on your DVD
• Enjoying progressive scanning in the broadcast
• Enjoying clear images and elimination of ghost images
• Viewing your broadcasts from an aspect ratio, which has 16:9 dimensions. This means that the screen has a width of 16 feet and a height of 9 feet. This is bigger than the normal TV, which has an aspect ratio of 4:3.
With my husband’s convincing powers, I agreed to buy an HDTV.