How to quit smoking tips
I don’t smoke, but my husband does. I really want him to quit smoking. So I looked online on how to quit smoking. And here are some of the tips I found online:
1. Start with some pre-preparation by ensuring that you really do want to quit smoking cigarettes and understanding why you smoke.
2. Set yourself a date for quitting.
3. Tell your family and friends about your intentions. Ask them for their support before you quit and explain that you may not be yourself while experiencing withdrawal. When you reach your quitting date rely on those that have been most encouraging for support.
4. Think about starting an exercise program and a sensible eating plan.
5. If you can’t help it, try e cigarette or chew some mint gum.
These are just some of the tips on how to quit smoking. But the most important thing in quitting, be positive and confident you can quit.