Home » PhotoHunt »

PhotoHunt: Colorful

PhotoHunt
This week’s theme is Colorful.

Flower Festival in BaguioThese pictures were taken last February 2008 during the Baguio City Panagbenga-Flower Festival.

aEiRiN

Related Posts

• No Related Posts

15 Comments

1. jams o donnell says:

Nice shots. What can be more colourful than a flower festival? Happy weekend!

2. TiOheM says:

Nice entry. I wish I could attend this event next year.

3. carey @ new horizons says:

Hi! The Panagbenga Festival in Baguio is one event I hope to experience in my future travels. I’ve been to Baguio years ago and it’s one place I’d never hesitate to visit again.

You can also check out my colorful PhotoHunt entry here:
    Colorful Czech glassworks at the Old Town

4. Hootin' Anni says:

The pink pony is sweet!!!

My colorful is posted…stop by if you can find time.

Happy Hunting!

5. shutterhappyjenn says:

Hmmmm… I haven’t been to a Panagbenga Festival! Hopefully next year I can attend.

Here are my PH posts for this week:
    Le Kulitszie Familie and Shutter Happy Moments. It would be so wonderful if you can pass by, too! Thanks in advance!

6. kaycee says:

Wow, Flower festival. I live not far from Baguio but never been to their festival. Thanks for sharing
    Happy weekend =D

7. genny says:

Wow i like flower festival because you can see lots of beautiful and colorful flowers. Happy hunting!

8. My Life's A-musings says:

had i attended the panagbenga i would have also submitted a picture from that. nice take on this week’s theme!

9. CRIZ LAI says:

Is that a real mane? I have never seen a pink mane on a pony before.. but it sure looked cute 😛

10. Mrs Mecomber says:

Yeehaw! Love the horse!

I also did Photo Hunt. Come share your link! 🙂 http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-colorful/

11. Baker Watson says:

Ahh. A flower festival. What a great place for colorful photo’s. (And the pink horse is pretty cool, too.)

Baker Watson
    (Thanks for your visit. It was appreciated.)

12. Mitch says:

Been wanting to see that flower fest.

Nice entry for this week’s theme sis!

13. Katney says:

Katney–http::/www.katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com

I think everything is more colorful in the Philippines.

14. dmeemai says:

Baguio is my family’s most visited place since we were kids. Don’t know how many times but I’m old now so count that! 🙂

The weird thing now that I think of it, we’ve never been to the Panagbenga Festival- ever!! It’s because we always go there in the summertime, not Feb- I believe that’s when they hold it.

I remember the “colored” horses though!! (and oh my the grilled corn and grilled squid they sell along that area!!) LOL

Nice one!

15. JO says:

I’ve never been to a flower festival before… always wanted to, but just couldn’t find the time..

pls visit mine at http://www.joarduo.com/2008/08/photo-hunt-colorful.html